- 1 recipe pie crust, par-baked
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar or gruyere
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 to 6 green onions, thinly sliced or 1/2 cup finely diced red or white onion or shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
After par-baking crust, increase oven heat to 425°.
Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in half and half and eggs.
Mix in remaining ingredients and pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake until crust is golden brown and filling is set, about 25 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
From Smitten Kitchen