- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- Corn kernels cut from 2 fresh cobs of corn
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, minced
Preheat the oven to 400˚ F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Add the grape tomatoes, poblano, red onion, corn, and garlic to the baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well and spread the veggies into an even layer. Roast about 25 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
Add the chickpeas and feta to a mixing bowl. In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil with the vinegar and honey. Whisk together to blend until smooth. Add the cooled vegetables to the bowl with the chickpeas and top with the dressing. Toss to combine well. Add the herbs to the bowl and toss lightly to incorporate. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Serves 3. From Annies Eats