- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 large artichokes
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for baking sheet
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough, room temperature, divided into 4 pieces
- 2 8 oz. balls burrata (or fresh mozzarella), torn into 1″ pieces
- ¾ cup green olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
Heat oven to 450° and stick pizza pan in to preheat. Squeeze juice from lemon halves into a bowl of water. Using a serrated knife, remove outer leaves from artichokes to expose heart. Trim 3″ from top. Trim stems and remove tough outer layer with a vegetable peeler. Halve artichokes lengthwise and remove choke with a spoon. Dip in lemon water to prevent artichokes from browning. Thinly slice and place in a small bowl. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. oil and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper.
Gently stretch each piece of dough into a 9″ round and transfer to 2 lightly rimmed oiled baking sheets. (If dough springs back, cover and let rest 10 minutes, then stretch again, resting as needed).
Brush with remaining 4 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Top with burrata, olives, artichokes, and rosemary. Bake pizza until cheese is melted and bubbly and crust is golden brown, 12–15 minutes. Top with lemon zest and season with more pepper.
Serves 4. From Bon Appetit