- 1 turkey breast on the bone (about 2 lb)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1½ teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 bunches broccolini (about 1 1/2 lb.), ends trimmed
Place racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 425°. Remove turkey breast from refrigerator at least 15 minutes before cooking. Loosen the skin and rub 1 Tbsp. oil on top and bottom of the turkey breast, as well as under the skin. Season turkey all over with five-spice powder, salt, and pepper.
Place turkey breast on a rimmed baking sheet and tuck garlic cloves beneath it. Cook on lower oven rack until thickest part of turkey breast registers 165° on an instant-read thermometer, 60–75 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest at least 10 minutes before carving.
Meanwhile, toss broccolini with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil and season with salt. Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet and place on the upper oven rack. Cook until broccolini is crisp on the edges, 25-30 minutes.
Remove garlic from under turkey breast; roughly chop and toss with broccolini, and serve with slices of turkey
From Bon Appetit. Serves 4