- ½ cup packed fresh dill
- ½ cup packed fresh mint
- ½ cup packed fresh cilantro
- ⅓ cup packed fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch kosher salt, more to taste
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
Place dill, mint, parsley, basil, garlic, scallions, lemon juice and salt in a food processor and process until finely chopped. With motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated.
Add feta and process until smooth; pulse in yogurt. Taste dip and add more salt, if desired.
From The New York Times. Serves 4-6