- 2 tbsp olive oil (or bacon fat)
- 1/4 cup finely sliced scallions (from 4 scallions)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic (from 3 small garlic cloves)
- 3 1/4 cups corn kernels (from 4 or 5 ears)
- 2/3 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, halved (1 3/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add corn, edamame, and salt. Cook, stirring, until starting to caramelize, about 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes and vinegar; cook until tomatoes start to collapse, about 8 minutes.
Sprinkle with basil and serve
From The Bitten Word. Serves 4