- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 4 pieces of bacon, chopped up and cooked
- 3 jalapeños, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine the cream cheese, yogurt, bacon, jalapenos, garlic, cumin and cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish or an 8×8 baking dish.
Combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter in a small bowl, tossing with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened. Sprinkle evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables, etc.
From Brown Eyed Baker