- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cube the cucumbers, put in a colander, and toss with the salt. Let sit for an hour, stirring occasionally.
In a medium bowl, combine Greek yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Stir until well combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Let chill before serving.
From Two Peas and Their Pod