- 10-ounce bag fresh spinach
- 12 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed (not minced)
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop spinach into bite-size pieces, removing any thick stems. Rinse in a colander, leaving a little water on the leaves. In a large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven, sauté the spinach over medium heat until wilted. Drain in the colander, pushing a little of the extra water out.
In a large mixing bowl, mash the cream cheeses with a fork. Add yogurt and mash more. Add spinach, mozzarella, artichokes, pepper, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan. Stir everything until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top. Bake 30 minutes, or until Parmesan is melted and dip is bubbly.
From Serious Eats